Using live chat on your website is a great way to offer customer support, convert website visitors into leads, and answer questions about your products/services. And today, more than 30% of customers expect live chat when they visit a website.
This means that if you don’t already have this feature on your website, you’re behind the curve. One of the best ways to connect with prospective and current customers is to communicate with them in the way they want to be talked to. And if this means live chat, then having live chat on your website is a must.
So, what live chat solutions integrate seamlessly with WordPress AND offer benefits to both you and your customers? Quite a few actually. Take a look below at the top WordPress chat plugins for your growing business.
The Top 6 WordPress Chat Plugins
LiveChat is one of the more popular live chat solutions on the market today. With over 28,000 happy customers, their platform allows you to provide top-notch customer service and support through chat instead of phone calls and emails.
Not only does LiveChat easily integrate with WordPress, it also offers a ton of features to improve your customer satisfaction. Top features include reporting and analytics, ecommerce goals and sales tracking, ticketing system, feedback, ratings, and surveys, and visitor tracking.
- Free Trial: Yes. They offer a 14-day free trial.
- Price: Pricing starts at $16/month per agent for a year or you can go month-to-month for $19/month.
- Training: Only the Enterprise plan comes with product training.
- Support: All plans come with 24/7/365 chat support. You can also search their knowledge base for how-to articles and videos.
2. Zendesk Chat
Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopium) is a WordPress chat plugin that will integrate seamlessly with your existing business tools. One of the great things about Zendesk Chat is that your team can easily switch between chat, calls, social media messages, and emails without sacrificing a positive customer experience.
Other cool features of Zendesk include real-time chat, using chatbots when live agents aren’t available, analytics and reporting, and disaster recovery.
- Free Trial: Yes
- Price: Pricing starts as low as $5/agent per month. They offer 5 different plans to fit your needs and budget.
- Training: We didn’t see any official training, however they have training courses, articles, and more on their website.
- Support: Zendesk Chat offers numerous ways to get help. You can live chat with their support team, browse their FAQs, or leverage the Zendesk community for help. Most plans also come with email support as well.
Intercom is more than just a WordPress chat plugin. You can use Intercom to qualify leads, onboard customers, and offer personalized support. Their platform easily works with WordPress and other business tools, like Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Slack.
- Free Trial: Yes, there is a 14-day free trial.
- Price: There are three plans available, with the lowest plan starting at $87/month. (Pricing is dependent on contacts (not your agents).
- Training: Intercom offers a variety of training resources on their website, including webinars, blogs, how-to guides, and more. If you choose the Premium plan, you receive implementation on-boarding and training.
- Support: All plans come with email support. Pro and Premium plans come with chat support. Premium plans come with priority support, customer success team, and on-boarding and training assistance.
SnapEngage is all about creating connections between companies and their customers. Their platform can be used for both sales teams and customer service teams, allowing your team to qualify leads and increase customer satisfaction in one tool. One of the cool things about SnapEngage is that you can help customers across many channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Zalo, and more. They also have have a HIPAA compliance add-on, which is perfect for healthcare and dental practices looking to try live chat.
- Free Trial: Yes, there is a 7-day free trial.
- Price: There are 3 plans available. The lowest plan starts at $16 month/user.
- Training: Training and onboarding is available for Enterprise level accounts.
- Support: They have a help portal with FAQs and articles.
LivePerson uses AI-powered chatbots to make it easy for your business to scale. Their platform makes it easy for consumers to buy products or ask questions on the channels they’re already using, like Facebook, WhatsApp, and SMS text.
With LivePerson you can also give customers the option to start a messaging conversation when they call you. This eliminates wait times for your customers and allows you team to be more productive. They can get the answers they need right away using the convenience of their text messaging.
- Free Trial: No
- Price: Pricing is customized to each business. You can request a quote on their website.
- Training: There isn’t any definite information on training available on their website.
- Support: LivePerson has an in-depth knowledgebase to help you use their system. The also have a resource library with blogs, case studies, and more.
Bold360 also uses AI technology in their customer engagement platform. One of the benefits to Bold360 is their “ultrafast time to value.” Their solution is engineered to help you deliver real results, so you can stop experimenting with chatbots and be more productive. Not only do they integrate with WordPress, they also connect to SalesForce, Facebook, Chrome browser extensions, and more.
- Free Trial: No
- Price: There are 3 different plans available, however you have to reach out to Bold360 for a quote.
- Training: There isn’t any definite information on training available on their website. However, they do offer a wide range of resources to help you learn their platform.
- Support: Support is available 24/7/365. You can call them, tweet at them, or email them for help.