As we move further into 2013, we can better assess how the internet marketing field, specifically inbound marketing, will twist and turn throughout the coming year.
After careful readings by industry professionals, we’ve put together the best predictions of 2013. As the year goes on, we’ll be able to compare these predictions with our initial internet marketing predictions to see how good we are at predicting upcoming SEO, internet marketing, and social media trends.
10 Predictions for Inbound Marketing in 2013:
- Google will continue to dominate the search engines
- “Inbound Marketing” will begin appearing in job titles as “SEO” becomes too broad
- Customers will move away from Google Analytics
- Google + will continue to grow in 2013, but much more slowly than in 2012
- App store search will still be ignored by marketers
- Social media platforms will work to provide more meaningful ROI tools for their customers
- Google will continue to release more protocols
- The social media tools will continue to diminish
- Co-occurrence will impact SEO
- A major transaction in the inbound marketing field will occur