Quality Comfort Service, Inc. wanted to shift some of the focus on the website to their seasonal maintenance program and repair services. These services not only give them a better opportunity to help their customers improve efficiency and extend the life of their HVAC unit, but also establishes connections with customers who will contact them when it’s time for a new unit installation.
They also wanted to update their communication methods to improve conversions and add additional convenience to their customers. Instead of relying so heavily on traditional phone calls, they wanted to increase contact through online and text-based features.
- Not able to easily update their website with new HVAC services, service areas, and other website content.
- Too reliant on traditional phone leads. Need new communication methods to increase conversion rates.
- Website doesn’t establish them as an HVAC partner, just for repairs in times of need.
To make their new website easy to update and maintain, we decided to develop on WordPress. Using WordPress also makes optimizing website content for users and search results a breeze, for both their team and ours.
To improve engagement and conversions, we added live chat functionality and contact forms so website visitors could reach out any time they were on the site. Our design team also incorporated micro-animations and attention-grabbing call-to-action buttons to encourage engagement.
- Develop the website on WordPress so the Quality Comfort team can update their service pages, blogs, company information, and more on their own.
- Integrate the website with live chat software to make it easier for prospective customers to schedule an appointment or talk to their team.
- Implement a digital marketing plan to put their HVAC services in front of new prospects in their target areas.