Our guest in this month’s Business Marketing Interview Series is Terri Benforado, Enrolled Agent (IRS) and President of Executive Accounting Services Inc. in Raleigh, NC.
6 Questions on Small Business Marketing
1. Thank you for joining us Terri! Can you first please describe your Raleigh based business in a couple of sentences?
Executive Accounting Services Inc. is the premier Accounting, Tax and Business Consulting business of the Carolinas. We strive to be your most trusted business partner and to make help our clients be successful and profitable business owners.
2. What is the biggest challenge in your business right now? What are you doing to deal with that?
The hiring process as our business continues to grow. We continue to interview until we find the right candidate that will be an asset to our team.
3. What has been the most important contribution to your success so far?
Our staff. I include them in a lot of decision making because they are the ones on the front lines of the services we provide.
4. How do you keep your customers satisfied? How do you build customer loyalty?
We strive to over communicate with our customers on government changes that may affect their business or them personally. We try to get back to all customer request via email or phone calls within 24 hours if not the same day.
We also like to send our clients “Thank You” gifts throughout the year and most of all try to remember their birthdays. We try to contact them with a phone call or email on a quarterly basis to see if anything in their business or personal life has changed that we should be aware of and in general how they are doing.
5. Besides internet marketing, what other strategies do you employ to market your business?
We started using social media 2 years ago and that has made a huge difference in our business. And as stated above- we send out “Thank You” gifts to our customers and those that refer clients to us.
6. What is one thing you want people to know about Executive Accounting Services?
That we are honest, experienced, reliable Accountants, CPAs and Enrolled Agents in Raleigh that will get to a resolution for your accounting aches and pains to the best of our ability. We have been here for 15 years and plan on being here a long time.