Marketing always centers on an audience’s perception of a product or service. Since most consumers are online, using the best web marketing practices will help you control your organization’s image.
Web marketing is made up of many different methods like link building, blogs, articles, testimonials and reviews, affiliate marketing, and a clear consistent message on every webpage.
- 1. Eye-catching, recognizable and consistent designs help consumers remember you.Web marketing shapes every part of a company’s online image so that site visitors experience a focused and engaging web experience.
- 2. How do you drive the right traffic to your site with web marketing? Just as traditional marketing targets a niche, web marketing uses links and ads on relevant partner websites to attract just the right audience. TheeDigital’s Raleigh web designers build attractive ads to increase clicks for relevant visits.
- 3. Be an expert business owner in your field. Create an “Ask the Expert” webpage on your site or blog and show visitors your expertise on various topics in your industry. Link to articles where you’re quoted as a resource and have the articles link back to your site.
- 4. Encourage clients and customers to write reviews on sites like Google Reviews, Yelp and industry-specific rating sites that are relevant to your field. Consumers know businesses have control over crafted testimonials on their websites, and consumers associate a deeper level of truth with public-generated reviews.
- 5. Create web content with a personality. Raleigh SEO experts at TheeDigital craft keyword-rich web content that reflects the tone and personality of your organization while being search engine-friendly at the same time. With Google releasing new algorithms that affect how websites rank in search engine results, you need to have an SEO expert who knows what they’re doing.
- 6. Stop advertising and run campaigns instead. One-time ads are not the key to long-term business success. Build campaigns for each of your niches that will reach out to them consistently to remind them of what you do and how they will benefit.
- 7. Change the way you read analytics. Businesses used to be focused on the number of hits their website gets, but progressive businesses know how important a bounce rate is and the average time visitors spend on their site.
- 8. Tap into emotions and experiences. Choose pictures that showcase how your products or services are affecting the lives of your customers. Then, work with one of our Raleigh web design office’s marketing professionals to tag the images with keywords that will help your placement in search engines.
- 9. Make news and tell everyone about it. Use social media channels in personal ways in addition to online newswires to distribute press releases. Journalists may come across your press release, but better yet, online wires will host links to your website too.
- 10. Focus your campaigns and site links toward a simple call to action. Web designers know exactly how to place images and text to make web visitors click on the links that you want them to visit.