Formatting Your Content for Easy Reading
- Make the text on your site short and easy to read. When paragraphs are too long, you’ll lose your audience – and they’ll miss out on important tips and information. Use lists and bullet points so readers can scan your article, picking out the tidbits that they want and leaving the rest.
- Use images or graphics that stand out! Images can help break up the content and add flavor to your message. Unique, interesting images attract the eye and spark curiosity, bringing more readers to your content.
- Structure your content appropriately for each platform. Don’t just copy and paste the same verbiage on your blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Use each platform as an opportunity to talk to your readers, using language and invite them to your blog to read the full article.
- Make your message unique. Consumers engage on social media and share articles from companies that deliver interesting and custom content. Don’t just rewrite something that has already been written. Take a different approach to the topic to make your message stand out, instead of blending in with the crowd.
- Target emotions, but don’t overwhelm your readers. Information that has an emotional appeal can often give consumers a reason to choose you over the competitive. Just don’t make your audience feel like they are being manipulated.
Need help writing enticing content that won’t bore your readers? Contact the internet marketing and SEO experts at TheeDigital in Raleigh, NC at 919-341-8901 or schedule a consultation.