With stay-at-home orders sweeping the nation, many businesses are having to shut their doors, or at best, operate in a severely limited capacity.
At TheeDigital, we were one of the first companies in the area to pause our physical location and transition to a fully online model to ensure the health and safety of our team and clients. In doing so, we are still able to remain fully operational because we had the systems in place to perform all work remotely, including our communication network, servers, and other tools.
For Our Current Clients
We want to make sure that whether you’re closed temporarily, operating on a limited basis, or are running your business as usual, you are in a place to succeed now or when you reopen, by getting the support you need from our team. We’re available via phone and video conferencing to discuss marketing opportunities, make shifts to your current strategy to adapt to the changing environment, or even discuss updating your website to allow for more business opportunities such as adding ecommerce functionality.
Our support team is fully operational and taking requests as usual via our support portal.
For New Clients
If you are an ambitious business owner (the kind we love) wanting to increase your market share, it’s your time to shine. Many of your competitors probably closed their doors and are waiting for the pandemic to be over. In the meantime, our forward thinking customers have increased their visibility, and are seeking new opportunities to gain business. Just remember, companies who don’t promote themselves will be the first one to be forgotten when the economy turns around; and it will come back sooner than you think. At least for the companies who take care of their marketing the right way.
We are not working from our office but we are definitely just a click away!
Schedule a complimentary consultation or website audit with one of our digital strategists today.
Safety Guidelines When Visiting our Office
Because safety is our highest priority, we have temporarily adjusted how we conduct in-office meetings with clients.
Precautions TheeDigital Staff are Taking:
- All employees will fill out a health screening form and take their temperature when they arrive at the office. We ask anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees to please stay home.
- All employees will wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- All employees are required to practice social distancing.
Precautions we Require Visitors to our Office to Take:
- We require all visitors to fill out a health screening form and have their temperature taken and recorded when meeting with an employee of the company.
- We require all visitors to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when meeting with an employee of the company.
- A limited amount of people can be in a conference room at one time, and we refer to the government’s current guidelines on the allowable number. Social distancing should be practiced during meetings.
Disinfectant and hand sanitizer are available throughout the office for anyone’s use.
We have implemented these practices in alignment with guidance by the North Carolina Governors office and CDC. If the above precautions would present a problem then virtual meetings over video conferences are an option to meet with TheeDigital team members.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our safety precautions. Please feel free to call us to discuss 919-341-8901.
Discover New Resources for Your Business
We’ve created a series of blogs to help you navigate the challenges the pandemic and the stay-at-home orders may be having on your business. We understand that not only does this affect you and your team, it also creates hardship for the clients who rely on your services.
- Discover the resources you need to take your business online and operate remotely.
- Learn why you don’t want to scale back marketing during an economic downturn.
- Find free learning opportunities online.
- Discover some of our favorite industries that can easily transition from offline to online.
- Learn how to turn your brick and mortar business into an online retailer fast.