Video marketing is getting bigger every day. Think about all the videos you see as you’re scrolling through your news feed on Facebook or Twitter. The short recipe clips, cats jumping in boxes, trailers for new movies – all quick, easy to watch videos that you share with friends and family.
Now imagine doing this for your business.
Video allows you to tell your story in a very simple and engaging way – much more so than pictures and words. In 30 seconds or less, you can easily share your products, services, specials, and anything else about your company that you wish to promote. Many digital marketing strategies
are now using video to engage with consumers – allowing businesses to connect with their audience like never before.
Surprising Video Marketing Statistics
Here are some surprising video marketing facts for those still on the fence on whether they should invest in video marketing from our friends at Hubspot
- Social video generates more than 1200% more shares than text and images.
- Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- 62% of consumers are more likely to have a negative perception of a brand that published a poor quality video.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Businesses using video grow company revenue 49% faster than year-over-year than organizations without video.70% of marketers claim video produces more conversions than any other content.
- Video drives a 157% increase of organic traffic from search engines.
- YouTube is 11.3 x bigger than facebook in terms of hours viewed, both on the web, and in-app.
- 90% of Twitter views happen on a mobile device.
- 40% of consumers state that video increases the chance they’ll purchase a product on their mobile device.
- 4X as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product.