TheeDigital is a state-of-the-art, award-winning web design company in North Carolina that serves the entire Fayetteville area, including Stedman, Rockfish, Hope Mills and Eastover.
We specialize in responsive web design that works on mobile and tablet devices as well.
Most Americans use a smartphone or mobile device to perform web searches, so if your website isn’t adaptive to different screen sizes, you could be losing customers. People don’t want to waste their time navigating a site that is difficult to manage or understand. If your site is responsive, users will be able to better engage with what you have to offer.
Advantages of Mobile-Friendly Web Design
This type of web design presents the highest conversion rates for our clients, so we specialize in creating beautiful sites that reflect their business on a variety of screens. So why else should you convert your site to a responsive design?
- Almost 80% of all web traffic comes from smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile-friendly websites keep their dimensions, which ensures that site content is clear, easy to read, and easy to find.
- Responsive sites last longer because they don’t need to be resized according to new developing screen sizes.
- Google actually ranks responsive sites higher in search results than those that aren’t responsive.
- Responsive websites are cost-efficient, compared with developing multiple websites to conform with each type of device
Responsive Web Design Agency in Fayetteville
The designers at TheeDigital are an excellent resource for responsive websites. We have created gorgeous sites that are modern, well-functioning, and highly adaptive for a variety of clients for over a decade.
Instead of building several different websites to adjust to each type of device, our singular, responsive solution is the highest grossing approach to increasing your Google ranking across all devices, as well as enhancing user experience for everyone that visits your site. Our web designers are experienced with CSS coding techniques and design principles, such as flexible image sizes, fluid grids, and progressive media queries.