If your business’s website isn’t attracting visitors, or the visitors you do get leave quickly or fail to convert into leads or customers, your web design may be holding you back from success. Your website is often the first impression a prospective customer or client has of your business – what is your current website telling them? If a visitor encounters sluggish load speeds, a confusing layout, or a design that doesn’t work on a tablet or smartphone, they’re going to back out and go to your competitor, instead.
TheeDigital is an award-winning web design company who works with all types of businesses and organizations, including small startups, large companies, and non-profits, to help them attract their target audience and convert them into clients. We serve Los Angeles and the surrounding area, including Glendale, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Pasadena.
Responsive Web Design for All Devices
Having a website that works on any type of device is crucial to converting visitors to your website. Most Americans reach for their smartphones to begin their customer journey, seeking out products or services and visiting websites. If they encounter a site that they can’t easily navigate, you’ve most likely lost a potential customer.
Our experienced web design and development team specializes in responsive web design that displays your site perfectly on every type of device, from smartphones and tablets to laptops and desktops. Using advanced CSS coding techniques and design principles including flexible image sizes, fluid grids, and progressive media queries, they can develop a site that looks clean, modern, and attractive on any screen or device.
Benefits of Mobile and Tablet-friendly, Responsive Websites
- Nearly 80% of all internet traffic comes from mobile devices as opposed to computers.
- Responsive websites maintain proportional dimensions and adapt to any screen size, making it easy to navigate and connect.
- Google ranks mobile-friendly websites and adaptive sites higher in their search engine rankings, making your business more visible.
- There’s only need for one website that’s easy to maintain and update, instead of maintaining multiple sites for each type of device
- Providing an excellent user experience increases your conversion rates and boosts your revenue!
Los Angeles Custom Web Design Services
In addition to creating responsive web design, we build our sites using the WordPress platform. WordPress provides near-endless customization options, allowing us to design a website that is easy for you to update and operate while providing your visitors with the convenience features and easy navigation they expect.
Our Los Angeles website design and development services and features
- SEO-friendly features that increase your organic search traffic
- Professionally written, optimized content
- Integrated convenience features, including payment options and contact forms
- CRM integration to streamline your internal and customer communication
- An easy-to-update website, allowing you to add blogs and update pages without a developer
Contact TheeDigital for Your Los Angeles Web Design
We are passionate about creating attractive, modern websites that reflect our clients’ brand and values while improving the user experience and increasing conversions. Once your new site is created, we also offer a full suite of internet marketing services including continued search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, email marketing, and so much more!