TheeDigital is an award-winning web design company in near the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina. We serve the entire Wilson area including Clayton, Rocky Mount, Smithfield, Tarboro, and Goldsboro.
We specialize in responsive web design that works on nearly all mobile and tablet devices.
More than half of Americans have a smart phone or mobile device, which means if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re definitely losing customers. A non-responsive website is distorted, difficult to read, and hard to navigate. A responsive web design will ensure that your website is being used on all devices, not just on a laptop or desktop.
Benefits of Responsive Web Design
- Nearly all internet traffic comes from smart phones, not desktops.
- Responsive websites maintain proportional dimensions so that your content is legible and your contact information can be easily found.
- Mobile-friendly websites have longevity because they adapt to any screen size, including screen dimensions that have not yet hit the market.
- Google ranks mobile-friendly websites higher than unresponsive websites.
- Responsive websites are cost-efficient, compared to developing multiple websites to conform with each type of device.
- The superior user experience boosts conversion rates.
Responsive and Mobile Friendly Web Design for Wilson
Our experienced web designers can develop a responsive website for your company, providing your business with an advanced website that responds to the screen size of every user’s device.
Instead of building an array of websites to accommodate each type of electronic device, our simple mobile-friendly solution is the most cost-efficient approach of ensuring your website is easy-to-read, has increased conversions and Google rankings across all possible devices.