TheeDigital provides premium quality web design, UX, and conversion optimization services for clients in the Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill area of North Carolina, as well as nationwide.
We are doing very well for ourselves… but we are ready to move our business to the next level! This is where you come in. We are expanding our web design team. We are looking for an experienced web and UX designer who has been working in the agency world for at least 3 years.
If you are a highly motivated, talented, and skilled user experience designer with conversion optimization experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Responsive web design experience
- Highly proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be able to create beautiful website designs in Photoshop and prepare well organized PSDs
- Can design newsletter campaigns
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with Waterfall and Agile web development projects
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- 2+ years practical experience in design and/or skill-related position (graphic design, web design, email marketing) with a great eye for design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress to make content & graphic updates to existing websites
- Command a grasp of typography, usability, layout and responsive design principles
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures of digital graphic design and marketing
- Project Management skills a major plus
- HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, MySQL, and/or phpMyAdmin experience is a plus
- Sense of humor
About the Job
- Design and develop high quality responsive websites for our clients
- Work with our production team to make updates to websites for existing customers
- Collaborate with team on client needs and scope
- Improve internal process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Interested in wearing several different hats and being a solid team player
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s smartest people
- Opportunity to work with and grow the best local and nationwide businesses
- Option to work remotely from your home office or from one of our corporate locations
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid maternity, paternity, and birthday off
- Paid Election Day off
- Fully paid health benefit packages and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!