Do you love to see immediate results from tweaking online ad copy? Does the thought of increasing quality scores make you perk up? Are you driven by optimizing and improving PPC campaigns? If so, you might be the exact person we are looking for to join our expanding marketing team!
TheeDigital, an award-winning web design and online marketing agency is currently seeking an experienced pay-per-click advertising specialist with a strong understanding of Google and Bing Ads, along with various other PPC platforms for our Raleigh, North Carolina headquarters. We have been serving happy clients since 2004 and are proud to be a Google Premier Partner. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving company with a bright future!
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of PPC campaign optimization duties with a focus on maximizing return-on-investment. This position requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
Required Skills and Background
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Strong Google Ads Proficiency
- Craft compelling creative and converting ad copy to maximize CTR
- Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites
- Ability to find and enter negative keywords into campaigns as needed
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase quality score
- Devise and implement effective A/B tests to optimize conversion rates
- Effectively target buyer personas for clients across a wide array of business verticals
- Create effective remarketing campaigns for clients across a wide array of business verticals
- Create creative display and dynamic shopping ads when needed
- Comprehend entire sales funnel attached to the advertisements created
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Google Analytics reporting interface
Other Required Skills and Background
- Current Google Ads certifications
- 2+ years PPC experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with WordPress
- Intricate knowledge of paid advertising best practices
- Ability to generate specific KPI’s and report on them
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as SEMRush, SpyFu, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The Following Are Not Required, But Certainly a Plus
- Google Analytics Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram paid advertising
- Experience with YouTube video paid advertising
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Marketing Automation experience, e.g. HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.
About The Opportunity
- Strategize, set up, manage, and improve online paid marketing ad campaigns for clients
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research using SEMRush, SpuFu, Ahrefs, and other leading online marketing tools
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase conversion rates
- Write quality and well converting content including landing and service pages, and ad copy
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.