We are seeking a full-time experienced WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating responsive WordPress themes and plugins from our custom artwork files (PSD). This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and WordPress while an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
TheeDigital is an award-winning web design agency specializing in responsive WordPress website development and custom web programming for clients in the Raleigh, Cary, Durham, and Chapel Hill area of North Carolina, as well as nationwide.
- Creating responsive WordPress themes from our custom artwork files
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintaining and updating existing client websites
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience developing responsive design websites from a PSD file
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Customer Service Skills
- Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.
Please make sure to include your salary requirements and a link to recent WordPress development projects.