Does the idea of a deep dive into Google Analytics to uncover trends excite you? Do algorithm changes give you goose bumps? If so, you might be the exact person we are looking for to join our rapidly expanding team!
TheeDigital, a full service digital marketing agency is currently seeking a search engine optimization specialist for our Raleigh, NC headquarters. We have been serving happy clients since 2004 and are proud to be a Premier Google Partner, and we’re excited to offer an opportunity to be a part of our marketing team with a bright future!
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of digital marketing duties with a focus on technical proficiency. This position requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
Required Skills and Background
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of Technical SEO such as:
– Website architecture
– 301 redirects
– High quality, relevant link-building
– robots.txt best practices
– Spam referral filtering
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console such as setting up event tracking, filters, and segmenting data
- Ability to generate powerful, SEO-friendly, conversion-optimized copy, blog posts, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Website conversion rate optimization
- Intricate knowledge of organic best practices
- Familiarity writing effective ad copy
- Ability to generate specific KPI’s and report on them
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, SpyFu, etc.
- Experience with basic HTML and CSS
The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certifications
- HubSpot Certifications
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Email marketing experience
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Marketing automation experience with HubSpot (SharpSpring, Pardot, and Marketo are a plus)
About the Opportunity
- Set up, manage, and execute ongoing digital marketing plans for clients
- Create and implement online marketing strategies using organic search engine optimization for websites
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research using SEMRush, SpyFu, Ahrefs, Screamingfrog, and other popular online marketing tools
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates
- Write quality, SEO-friendly content including web pages, blogs, press releases, and ad copy
- Build quality back-links for our clients’ websites to improve their search engine ranking
- Building email lists and manage email marketing campaigns
- Create and implement Social Media Marketing strategies that deliver a quantifiable ROI
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.