TheeDigital is a fast growing, full-service digital marketing and award-winning web design agency in Raleigh, NC with a fully remote but local team. We have been serving happy clients with innovating marketing solutions since 2004. We are hiring a talented Digital Marketing Strategist to further expand our team.
Who You Are
Self-motivated and passionate about digital marketing and would like to have a real-world impact on client success. As a Technical SEO Specialist you will have to think creatively and strategically in order to navigate through complex problems. You will exercise strong analytical skills, show attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate and multi-task in a results driven environment.
What You’ll Do
- Perform technical website audits of our clients’ websites.
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates.
- Build quality backlinks for our clients’ websites to improve their search engine ranking.
- Perform other duties as needed, which could include (but is not limited to) helping with keyword and competitor research using popular online marketing tools, or setting up 301 redirects.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to guide our clients’ overall SEO strategy and help determine the course of action that will bring the most quality results for our clients.
What You’ll Need
- Technical SEO experience (Website architecture, 301 redirects, Robots.txt best practices, Spam referral filtering, etc) – 3+ years
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, and Search Console such as setting up event tracking, filters, and segmenting data
- Experience with on-page optimization
- Intricate knowledge of organic best practices
- Strong proficiency with WordPress (WooCommerce, Shopify a plus!)
- Experience using Digital Marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AWR Cloud, etc.
- A passion for research, testing, and analysis
- Website conversion rate optimization
- Knowledge of and experience with identifying and solving indexing issues
- Experience in optimizing ecommerce websites
- Experience with keyword research
- Understanding of high quality, relevant link building
- Knowledge of and experience utilizing Schema markup
- Experience with basic HTML and CSS
- Page speed improvements
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google and Microsoft Ads Certifications
- HubSpot Certifications
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- HubSpot marketing automation experience is a plus
- Remote work, with the ability to work East coast hours
- A collaborative, tight knit team focused on client success and career development
- Team recognition with gift cards for Employee of the Month, best performing blogs, and other contests
- Team building events. Get to know your work friends better with regular team building activities and celebrations
- Every role matters and creates impact
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays (including your birthday!)
- Great health benefits package, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee advancement and growth potential
- Inhouse training and access to library of books, e-books and audio books
- Tickets to the most prestigious educational and industry events