TheeDigital is an award-winning web design and internet marketing agency headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
We are experiencing exponential growth and are moving our business to the next level. We are currently looking to expand our business development team by adding a technical sales rep who has been working in the web design and/or internet marketing industry for at least 2 years.
The right candidate is highly motivated, passionate about helping local businesses, and has a proven track record of success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients
- Ability to explain properly why prospects should hire TheeDigital to develop money-making web properties for their business
- Ability to explain our development and ongoing internet marketing process technically and efficiently
- High level organization and multi-tasking skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot CRM
- At least 2 years of sales experience in the web design and/or internet marketing industry; project management experience a plus
- Sense of humor
About the Job
- Seek out quality leads and call on prospective customers
- Make cold calls daily
- Represent the company at trade shows, business networking, and industry-related educational events
- Communicate with prospects, analyze/audit their current web presence and market situation, and suggest customized solutions
- Write proposals for potential clients and review with them
- Good qualification skills
- Ability to say “NO” to unqualified prospects
- Follow up on current web projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Improve the sales process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Ability to multi-task, be a solid team player, and help other employees improve their skills
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s smartest people
- Opportunity to work with and grow the best local and nationwide businesses
- Option to work remotely from your home office or from one of our corporate locations
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid maternity, paternity, and birthday off
- Paid Election Day off
- Fully paid health benefit packages and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!