We’re TheeDigital, and we’re on a mission to help businesses grow and succeed online. Whether that’s through a brand-new website or a cohesive marketing campaign, we’re dedicated to crafting digital strategies that get results and deliver client success. If this resonates with you and you want to be a part of our journey, we want you to apply and be a part of our team.
TheeDigital is a leading web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh. Since 2004, we’ve been using the latest design, development, marketing, and SEO strategies to get our clients results. Our client’s success is our success, leading to double-digit year-over-year growth and two consecutive years on the prestigious Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list.
With our increasing success, we’re looking for a Project Manager to join our growing Web Development team in Raleigh, NC.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing large web development projects from initial concept to launch. You’ll work closely with clients and our internal team members to produce projects on time and on budget.
About the Job
- Lead digital web projects through brand/market analysis, creative conceptualization, and development process, with an extensive focus on project leadership
- Provide technical and functional direction to developers and vendors, as well as assign and manage the workload
- Manage client communication and expectations to ensure client satisfaction
- Leverage data and analytics to guide design, UX, and UI of client projects
- Manage project tasks and communication with team and keep projects on budget and on-time
- Assist with preparing project proposals, including work items, creating cost estimates, and developing project schedules
- Attend daily/weekly status meetings with department stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of web project management and/or web development experience in an agency setting
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, and Shopify website platforms
- Familiar with Photoshop, Balsamiq, HubSpot, GSuite, and agile project management
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Strong communication skills, including interpersonal skills and telephone communication
- Ability to collaborate and successfully with others in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks
- General experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and hosting setup a plus
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
What You’ll Love About Us
- Fun company culture. Together, we’re always laughing, using large amounts of Post-Its, celebrating small and big wins, and brainstorming ideas and strategies.
- Teambuilding events and trips. Get to know your work friends better with monthly teambuilding activities and local outings.
- Learning and development. From monthly lunch n’ learns to local conferences, there is no shortage of learning and training opportunities to grow your skill set and career.
- Health and wellness. Healthy snacks, discounted gym membership, and a monthly masseuse to keep your mind and body feeling good.