We’re TheeDigital, and we’re on a mission to help businesses grow and succeed online. Whether that’s through a brand-new website or a cohesive marketing campaign, we’re dedicated to crafting digital strategies that get results and deliver client success. If this resonates with you and you want to be a part of our journey, we want you to apply and be a part of our team.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Web Project Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is passionate about helping companies grow their business and brand online. We’re also looking for a team player who is just as comfortable giving a presentation to a CEO as they are at getting beat at corn hole by their coworker. Smart, creative, driven, social, fun…those are just a few qualities of our ideal teammate.
For this particular role, we’re looking for someone who is both creative and strategic for the design phase of their projects, but also logical and able to understand the requirements of the development phase. A web developer with prior design experience and excellent communication and organization skills typically does well in this position.
What You’ll Do
As the project manager, you will get to wear many hats and ultimately lead mid-size to large web development projects from initial concept to launch. You’ll guide clients through the entire web design and development process, working with our design, development, content, and marketing teams, to create lead-generating and brand-focused websites. Our project managers are responsible for the overall strategy and success of their projects from beginning to end.
- Lead complex web / ecommerce projects through discovery and planning to development implementation
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with other key stakeholders
- Develop content strategies, sitemaps, and wireframes tailored to business goals and vision
- Lead ecommerce project plan, requirement gathering, product requirements and user workflows.
- Leverage data and analytics to guide design, UX, and UI of client projects
- Provide technical and functional direction to team members, as well as assign and manage the workload
- Monitor project progress and scope to report statuses to management and clients alike
- Manage and review quality of work to ensure it meets company standards
- Manage project tasks and communication with team and keep projects on budget and on-time
- Assist with preparing project proposals, including work items, creating cost estimates, and developing project schedules
- Manage client communication and expectations and conduct weekly client status meetings
What You’ll Need
- Must be located within driving distance from our Raleigh office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Account management / client-facing experience – 2+ years
- Website project management and/or web development experience – 2+ years
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience with project management tools, preferably Teamwork
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, xD, Figma
- A success-focused mindset and ability to creatively problem solve
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Agency experience
- Experience as a web designer and/or WordPress full-stack developer
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts and strategy
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with CRMs, preferably HubSpot
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and hosting setup is a plus
- 90% remote work, with the occasional client meeting and team building activities at the office
- A collaborative, tight-knit team focused on client success and career development
- Team recognition with gift cards for Employee of the Month, best-performing blogs, and other contests
- Team building events. Get to know your work friends better with regular team-building activities and celebrations
- Every role matters and creates an impact
- Competitive salary and quarterly raises
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays (including your birthday!)
- Great health benefits package, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee advancement and growth potential
- Inhouse training and access to a library of books, e-books and audio books
- Tickets to the most prestigious educational and industry events
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!