We’re TheeDigital, and we’re on a mission to help businesses grow and succeed online. Whether that’s through a brand-new website or a cohesive marketing campaign, we’re dedicated to crafting digital strategies that get results and deliver client success. If this resonates with you and you want to be a part of our journey, we want you to apply and be a part of our team.
TheeDigital is a leading web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh. Since 2004, we’ve been using the latest design, development, marketing, and SEO strategies to get our clients results. Our client’s success is our success, leading to double-digit year-over-year growth and two consecutive years on the prestigious Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list.
With our increasing success, we’re looking for a Web Project Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is passionate about helping companies grow their business and brand online.
As the Web Project Manager, you will get to wear many hats and ultimately lead mid-size to large web development projects from initial concept to launch. You’ll guide clients through the entire web design and development process, working with our design, development, content, and marketing teams, to create lead generating and brand-focused websites.
About the Job
- Lead digital web / ecommerce projects through discovery and planning, brand/market analysis, creative and content strategy, and development implementation, with an extensive focus on project leadership
- Develop content strategies, site maps, and wireframes tailored to business goals and vision
- Identify development requirements to fully execute websites
- Provide technical and functional direction to team members, as well as assign and manage the workload
- Manage client communication and expectations
- Leverage data and analytics to guide design, UX, and UI of client projects
- Manage project tasks and communication with team and keep projects on budget and on-time
- Assist with preparing project proposals, including work items, creating cost estimates, and developing project schedules
- Conduct weekly client status meetings
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of web project management and/or web development experience in an agency setting
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- A success-focused mindset and willingness to creatively problem solve
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others or independently
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress (WooCommerce and Shopify platforms a plus)
- Familiar with Photoshop, Balsamiq, HubSpot, GSuite, and agile project management a plus
- General experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and hosting setup a plus
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
What You’ll Love About Us
- Fun company culture. Together, we’re always laughing, using large amounts of Post-Its, celebrating small and big wins, and brainstorming ideas and strategies.
- Teambuilding events and trips. Get to know your work friends better with monthly teambuilding activities and local outings.
- Learning and development. From monthly lunch n’ learns to local conferences, there is no shortage of learning and training opportunities to grow your skill set and career.
- Health and wellness. Healthy snacks, discounted gym membership, and a monthly masseuse to keep your mind and body feeling good.