We’re TheeDigital, and we’re on a mission to help businesses grow and succeed online. Whether that’s through a brand-new website or a cohesive marketing campaign, we’re dedicated to crafting digital strategies that get results and deliver client success. If this resonates with you and you want to be a part of our journey, we want you to apply and be a part of our team.
TheeDigital is a leading web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh, North Carolina. Since 2004, we’ve been using the latest design, development, marketing, and SEO strategies to get our clients results. Our clients’ successes are our success, leading to double-digit year-over-year growth and two consecutive years on the prestigious Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list.
Our team is a close-knit work family, who supports each other and enjoys working together. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, new babies (and furbabies!) and we love to see each other succeed and grow both personally and professionally. Not gonna lie, agency life can be stressful, but having a strong team of work friends rooting you on makes all the difference.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Web Project Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is passionate about helping companies grow their business and brand online. We’re also looking for a team player who is just as comfortable giving a presentation to a CEO as they are at getting beat at corn hole by their coworker. Smart, creative, driven, social, fun…those are just a few qualities of our ideal teammate.
For this particular role, we’re looking for someone who is both creative and strategic for the design phase of their projects, but also logical and able to understand the requirements of the development phase. A web developer with prior design experience and excellent organization skills typically does well in this position.
What You’ll Be Doing
As the project manager, you will get to wear many hats and ultimately lead mid-size to large web development projects from initial concept to launch. You’ll guide clients through the entire web design and development process, working with our design, development, content, and marketing teams, to create lead generating and brand-focused websites. Our project managers are responsible for the overall strategy and success of their projects from beginning to end.
- Lead complex web / ecommerce projects through discovery and planning to development implementation
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with other key stakeholders
- Develop content strategies, sitemaps, and wireframes tailored to business goals and vision
- Lead ecommerce project plan, requirement gathering, product requirements and user workflows.
- Leverage data and analytics to guide design, UX, and UI of client projects
- Provide technical and functional direction to team members, as well as assign and manage the workload
- Monitor project progress and scope to report statuses to management and clients alike
- Manage and review quality of work to ensure it meets company standards
- Manage project tasks and communication with team and keep projects on budget and on-time
- Assist with preparing project proposals, including work items, creating cost estimates, and developing project schedules
- Manage client communication and expectations and conduct weekly client status meetings
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- 3 years of website project management and/or web development experience in an agency setting
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress required (WooCommerce and Shopify platforms a plus)
- Prior experience as a web designer and/or WordPress full-stack developer highly desired
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts and strategy
- A success-focused mindset and willingness to creatively problem solve
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Photoshop, xD, HubSpot, Google Workspace, and Teamwork is a plus
- General experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and hosting setup is a plus
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s smartest people
- Opportunity to work with and grow the best local and nationwide businesses
- Option to work remotely from your home office or from one of our corporate locations
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid maternity, paternity, and birthday off
- Paid Election Day off
- Fully paid health benefit packages and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
What You’ll Love About Us
- Fun company culture. Together, we’re always laughing, using large amounts of Post-Its, celebrating small and big wins, and brainstorming ideas and strategies.
- Teambuilding events. Get to know your work friends better with monthly teambuilding activities and local outings.
- Learning and development. From monthly lunch n’ learns to local conferences, there is no shortage of learning and training opportunities to grow your skill set and career.
- Health and wellness. Excellent medical benefits, healthy snacks, and a monthly masseuse to keep your mind and body feeling good.
Safety protocols are in place to keep our employees and clients safe if they must visit the office. We are all primarily working from home and utilizing video conferencing and other web-based tools for communication, but we are open for those who prefer to go to the office.