Are you looking for an opportunity showcase your impressive analytical skills and strategic planning? Does the idea of doing a deep dive into Google Analytics to uncover trends excite you? Do algorithm changes give you goose bumps? If so, you might be the exact person we are looking for to join our rapidly expanding team!
TheeDigital, an award-winning internet marketing agency is currently seeking a talented digital marketing strategist for our Raleigh, NC headquarters. We have been serving happy clients since 2004 and are proud to be a Google Partner. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving company with a bright future!
In this role, you will leverage marketing insights and analytics to create and implement consumer centrick, marketing campaigns to meet the goals of our clients. A successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of account management and digital marketing duties with a focus on technical proficiency. This position is a client facing role which requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
About The Opportunity
- Develop and present to stakeholders a compelling story articulating the business problem, outlining correspondence solutions, and framing outcomes
- Set up, manage, and execute ongoing digital marketing plans for clients
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies using organic search engine optimization for websites
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research using Moz, SEMRush, and other popular online marketing tools
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates
- Manage marketing deliverables with supporting resources
- Write quality, SEO-friendly content including web pages, blogs, press releases, and ad copy as needed
- Build quality back-links for our clients’ websites to improve their search engine ranking
- Hubspot account set up
- Building email lists and manage Email Marketing campaigns
- Create and implement Social Media Marketing strategies that deliver a quantifiable ROI
Required Skills and Background
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated Client Services/ Account management experience
- Strong understanding of Technical SEO
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in marketing planning and campaign/program execution
- Experience with the majority of the following: Google Analytics, Google Search ConsoleGoogle Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Moz
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital.
- Ability to generate specific KPI’s and report on them
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Intricate knowledge of organic best practices
- Familiarity writing effective ad copy
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AWR Cloud, etc.
The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Adwords Certification
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Email Marketing experience
- Marketing Automation experience (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Etc.)
- Proficiency with WordPress and familiarity with other CMS platforms
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
What You’ll Love About Us
- Fun company culture.Together, we’re always laughing, using large amounts of Post-Its, celebrating small and big wins, and brainstorming ideas and strategies.
- Team building events and trips.Get to know your work friends better with monthly team building activities and local outings.
- Learning and development.From monthly lunch n’ learns to local conferences, there is no shortage of learning and training opportunities to grow your skill set and career.
- Health and wellness.Healthy snacks, discounted gym membership, and a monthly masseuse to keep your mind and body feeling good.