We’re TheeDigital, and we’re on a mission to help businesses grow and succeed online. Whether that’s through a brand-new website or a cohesive marketing campaign, we’re dedicated to crafting digital strategies that get results and deliver client success. If this resonates with you and you want to be a part of our journey, we want you to apply and be a part of our team.
TheeDigital is a leading web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh. Since 2004, we’ve been using the latest design, development, marketing, and SEO strategies to get our clients results. Our client’s success is our success, leading to double-digit year-over-year growth and two consecutive years on the prestigious Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list.
With our growing success, we’re looking to expand our Client Support department to continue providing excellent customer service and support to our clients.
The Web Support Specialist Role:
The Web Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical and friendly customer support and service to our expanding network of clients and our internal team. You’ll be the first point of contact for clients in their TheeDigital support journey. You’ll work with clients (via phone, email and/or chat) to troubleshoot website, hosting, and/or email issues, create an amazing support experience, and quickly adapt and grow with our agency.
- Answer incoming client calls, emails, or online chat regarding website and plugin updates, server or hosting issues, email creation and troubleshooting, etc.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport
- Perform minor site updates, content changes, and new feature implementations on websites as requested
- Assist our internal team with technical, phone, and training support
- Assists with identifying the root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues in a constantly changing environment
- Be available to provide after-hours and weekend coverage as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- One or more years of experience in a customer service or support environment
- Experience supporting WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, G Suite, and other technical platforms;
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions and the ability to teach and train others;
- Domain transfer, DNS setup experience;
- Website maintenance, backup, restore, email hosting, and control panel experience;
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities;
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to explain technical issues in user-friendly language to non-technical end users.
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package with wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Fun company culture. Together, we’re always laughing, using large amounts of Post-Its, celebrating small and big wins, and brainstorming ideas and strategies.
- Teambuilding events and trips. Get to know your work friends better with monthly teambuilding activities and local outings.
- Learning and development. From monthly lunch n’ learns to local conferences, there is no shortage of learning and training opportunities to grow your skill set and career.
- Health and wellness. Healthy snacks, discounted gym membership, and a monthly masseuse to keep your mind and body feeling good.