Technical Project Manager
We’re TheeDigital, and we’re on a mission to help businesses grow and succeed online. Whether that’s through a brand-new website or a cohesive marketing campaign, we’re dedicated to crafting digital strategies that get results and deliver client success. If this resonates with you and you want to be a part of our journey, we want you to apply and be a part of our team.
The Technical Project Manager Role
As the Technical Project Manager, you’ll wear many hats, ultimately leading mid-size to large web development projects from initial concept to launch. You’ll guide clients through the entire web design and development process, working with our design, development, content, and marketing teams, to create lead generating and brand-focused websites.
What You’ll Do
- Lead web / ecommerce projects through discovery and planning to development implementation
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Develop content strategies, site maps, and wireframes tailored to business goals and vision
- Lead ecommerce project plan, requirement gathering, product requirements, and user workflows
- Provide technical and functional direction to team members, as well as assign and manage the workload
- Manage client communication and expectations
- Leverage data and analytics to guide design, UX, and UI of client projects
- Manage project tasks and communication with team and keep projects on budget and on-time
- Assist with preparing project proposals, including work items, creating cost estimates, and developing project schedules
- Conduct weekly client status meetings
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of web project management and/or web development experience in an agency setting
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- A success-focused mindset and willingness to creatively problem solve
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others or independently
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress (WooCommerce and Shopify platforms a plus)
- Familiar with Photoshop, XD, HubSpot, GSuite, and agile project management a plus
- General experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and hosting setup a plus
- Take advantage of the opportunity to work remotely 90% of the time, with occasional in-person client meetings and team building activities at our office
- Be part of a collaborative, tight-knit team focused on client success and career development
- Be recognized for your efforts with gift cards for Employee of the Month, best-performing blogs, and other fun contests
- Strengthen relationships with your colleagues by engaging in regular team-building exercises and celebrating successes together
- Make a difference – every role matters and creates an impact
- Competitive salary and quarterly raises
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays (including your birthday!)
- Great health benefits package, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee advancement and growth potential
- Inhouse training and access to a library of books, e-books and audio books
- Online courses and workshops to support self-paced learning
- Tickets to the most prestigious educational and industry events
Ready for a chance to join our team? Apply today!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!