TheeDigital is one of the premier web development companies in the Raleigh area. We develop smart and easy to use web applications for our clients to improve their productivity and make their lives easier in the paperless word.
We are doing very well for ourselves… but we need your help! We need your knowledge and skill-set to help us provide a faster turn-around time for our clients and to help our business continue to expand. The bottom line is that we want to be the best web development company in the Raleigh-Durham area!
We are looking for a highly motivated, talented and skilled PHP programmer who craves responsibility and is passionate about the industry.
- Good organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- Experience writing efficient queries and optimizing database-intensive applications
- Experience optimizing queries on high traffic websites
- Must be able to understand and use development frameworks
- Must be able to follow inhouse programming standards
- Provide creative input
- Ability to deliver work on time
- Custom WordPress plugin development experience is a must
- Custom Magento extension development experience is a huge plus
- Other knowledge such as Linux and IMAP server administration are a plus
- Sense of humor
About the Job
- Deliver custom programming projects with a deadline and within a budget
- Improve internal development process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Interested in wearing several different hats and being a solid team player by helping other employees improve their skills
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s smartest people
- Opportunity to work with and grow the best local and nationwide businesses
- Option to work remotely from your home office or from one of our corporate locations
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid maternity, paternity, and birthday off
- Paid Election Day off
- Fully paid health benefit packages and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.