Marketing Manager Needed
Full-Time Remote Position (USA / East Coast Hours)
TheeDigital is the leading internet marketing agency in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. We are dedicated to providing user-friendly and lead generating web design and internet marketing services that drive results for our clients.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help manage, guide and support our marketing team. The ideal candidate has professional experience leading an internet marketing team and advanced knowledge of digital marketing methodologies.
The Marketing Manager will serve as a leader for a group of marketing specialists, providing leadership, guidance and mentoring to all in the department.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for you marketing team’s management, motivation, performance, training, planning and career development;
- Responsible for developing policy and procedures within the team;
- Works closely with sales team to identify new client and partnership opportunities, and relay client communications and deliverables;
- Works closely with project management team to execute client marketing strategy and relay client communications and deliverables;
- Identify industry trends and purpose solutions to stay ahead in SEO industry;
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising or digital marketing related field required, Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in team management, marketing strategy and client services;
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and Pardot or similar CRM and marketing automation tools;
- Strong understanding of paid search engine marketing, e.g. Google AdWords
- Strong understanding of WordPress, and other content management systems
- Strong experience working with digital marketing tools (ex. Google Analytics, Search Console, HootSuite, Moz, Bing
- Demonstrated project management and team management skills
- Superior collaborative, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s smartest people
- Opportunity to work with and grow the best local and nationwide businesses
- Option to work remotely from your home office or from one of our corporate locations
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid maternity, paternity, and birthday off
- Paid Election Day off
- Fully paid health benefit packages and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
Other perks include a casual dress code, laid-back environment, team lunches, and quarterly company events.
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.
Are You an Experienced Marketing Professional?
Fill out our application form below. Who knows, you might be the newest member of TheeTeam!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!