Since they’re a new business, Park Lane Hobbies needed a brand-new website. Wanting to appeal to a younger audience (a different approach than other hobby shops), they knew that a modern, sleek, user-friendly website was the way to go.
In addition to using the website as a marketing tool for their physical store, Park Lane Hobbies wanted to sell products via their website as well. This presented another challenge: creating an e-commerce store that would handle an inventory of 5,000+ products.
- Needed robust search functionality to help customers quickly find product(s)
- Wanted the ability to display videos on pages throughout the site, including product pages
- Needed mobile-friendly design to appeal to a younger demographic and capitalize on mobile shoppers
We recommended Shopify as their ecommerce website platform. Shopify’s ecommerce solution is robust enough to handle their products, while offering modern design elements to convert their visitors into customers.
Shopify made organizing their inventory easy and scalable as their store (both physical and online) grows. Park Lane Hobbies can easily add new products and pages as they need, without sacrificing organization or time.
- A Shopify ecommerce website and POS system to connect sales to their inventory management system and scale with their business growth
- Mobile-friendly design to attract and engage their younger target audience