TheeDigital is a full service web design and development firm that creates modern and exciting websites and online business management tools for companies in the Raleigh, Cary, Durham, and Chapel Hill area of North Carolina, as well as nationwide.
We are looking for a Web Production Assistant to add to our web development team.
The right candidate is a highly motivated, talented and organized individual who is comfortable working with a team and can also work independently with direction.
As a Web Production Assistant you will be expected to work closely with our Production Team to:
- Migrate content from one CMS to another
- Create and edit web pages for client websites to include uploading images, video, copy, etc.
- Assist with mobile and cross-browser testing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Quality Assurance Testing
- All other web-related duties as assigned
- Proficiency in web production (basic knowledge of Photoshop and HTML)
- Solid understanding of the WordPress CMS
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic HTML, PHP and CSS experience
- Basic MySQL, phpMyAdmin experience
- Domain transfer, DNS setup experience
- Website and email hosting experience
- Experience working with various project management and wire-framing software
- Experience working with Agile web development projects and daily scrum
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Great health benefits package and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
The team at TheeDigital is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.