TheeDigital is a custom web design firm
We specialize in responsive web design that works on mobile and tablet devices as well as other digital media.
Most Americans use a smartphone or mobile device to perform searches on the web, which means the, if your website isn’t adaptive to different screen sizes, you could be losing customers. Your site needs to be easy to see and move around on so it can be understood. If your site is responsive, meaning it operates well on any device, then users will be able to better engage with what you have to offer.
You Need a Mobile-Friendly Web Design
This type of web design presents the highest conversion rates for our clients, so we specialize in creating beautiful sites that reflect their business on a variety of screens. Why else should you convert your site to a mobile-friendly, responsive design?
- Almost 80% of all web traffic is derived from smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile-friendly websites keep their dimensions, which ensures that site content is clear, easy to read, and easy to find.
- Responsive sites last longer because they don’t need to be resized each time there is a newly developed screen size.
- Google actually ranks responsive sites higher in search results than those that aren’t responsive.
- Responsive websites are cost-efficient, compared with developing multiple websites to conform with each type of device.
Responsive Web Design Agency
The designers at TheeDigital are experts in creating responsive websites. For over a decade and a half, we have developed engaging sites that are contemporary, operate easily, and are extremely adaptive for a variety of clients.
We have found that developing one responsive solution, instead of building several different websites to adjust to each type of device, is the best answer for our clients. This is the highest grossing approach to increasing your Google ranking across all devices, as well as enhancing the user experience.
Our web designers are experienced with CSS coding techniques and design principles, such as flexible image sizes, fluid grids, and progressive media queries.