Need a PPC Marketing Mulligan?
If your last agency shanked it, let us take another swing. You know how mulligans work:
- We take another shot at it
- You choose which shot to play
- No penalty assessed
Here’s Precisely What We Propose
We create a brand new Google Ads account for you, free of charge.
- With a fresh account, we don’t need to ask your current agency for access. We can keep this little experiment a secret for now if you’d like.
- Just tell your agency you want to pause your ads temporarily. They’re still probably charging you a management fee, but we’re not. No cost or risk to you.
- We’re about to do a LOT of work for you for free. We’re crazy enough to build a whole campaign for free, but not crazy enough to revamp your existing account on the off chance you choose to stick with your old agency.
After One Month, It’s Decision Time.
We All Deserve a Mulligan. Seriously, It’s 2020
Realistic Outcomes of Your Mulligan
Hi! I’m Greg, Your Senior PPC Strategist
I like golf. I love PPC.
I’ve been doing PPC for over 15 years. My hair was brown when I started. Now it’s gray.
I’m not a junior account manager (like the one your agency handed you off to as soon as you signed).
My boss told me I was crazy to gamble with a risk-free trial, but I was adamant:
“Gambling implies there’s luck involved,” I said (with noticeable attitude). So they let me take a swing at it.
One Month Free Trial
Simple, Transparent Pricing$500/mo and 10% of ad spend
For example, if your ad spend was $10,000/mo, your management fee would be $1500/mo ($500 + 10% of $10k).
Why Does the Management Fee Increase With Ad Spend?
That is a valid question. Much of the ongoing optimization of your ad account involves making small adjustments that yield small improvements. These adjustments come from split tests and experiments that take time to execute. It comes down to scale. If you are spending tens of thousands of dollars per month on PPC and getting tens of thousands of clicks, experiments that yield small statistical improvements can have a big impact on your bottom line. That is time well spent. For advertisers with much smaller budgets, it is better to keep a reasonable management fee than to spend countless hours making optimizations that yield small scale results.
Since we are being frank, it is also a good incentive for both of us. The only way you’d ever increase your budget was if your account was successful, right? We share the same goal – growing your account and your business.
Our Core Values
do what you love
Schedule a 30 Min Call With Me
Or feel free to give me a ring right now at (919) 341-8901.