This year was great. Actually, 2012 was even better than any previous year in the history of TheeDigital!
TheeDigital Major Milestones in 2012
- Became an Award-Winning Web Design company with a MarCom Gold Award.
- Remodeled our office to add a third conference room and a more spacious sales floor.
- Hosted several marketing, web design, video production, and educational events.
- Expanded our Raleigh web design and marketing team by:
- Hiring another in-house talented Web Designer / Project Manager, Tevan Alexander.
- Adding two more SEO rockstars to our Internet Marketing department: Cole Watts and Lauren Curatola.
- Expanding our sales team by bringing aboard Eric Gilmore and Michael Dowd.
- Developed and launched our first responsive design websites that work seamlessly on all desktop and mobile devices including computer screens, tablets, and smartphones.
- Gave back to the community by:
- Raising awareness and donating money for the U.S. Paralympic team.
- Hosting a community Pumpkin Carving Party.
- Guest speaking at local universities like NC State and Meredith College’s marketing classes.
- Holding a Tacky (but funny) Christmas Sweater Contest and gave away a new iPad Mini.
- Featured on WRAL.com and in Raleigh Chamber of Commerce newsletters.
- Grew our client base to over 300 small and mid-size businesses from around Raleigh and the U.S. *And there are no signs of slowing down!
TheeDigital continues to be proud sponsors of:
- Triangle Interactive Marketing Association (TIMA)
- American Marketing Association, Triangle Chapter (TriAMA)
- The Largest SEO Meetup in the U.S.
As you can see in the YouTube 2012 Rewind video, the world saw a lot of changes this year. In our industry, we saw many companies close, or get hit hard by the Google Panda Update. But TheeDigital continues to grow. Why? The answer is simple: we work hard, and we do the same for our clients.